Thursday was the PERFECT day for flying a kite. The wind was gusty and strong - so I dropped everything that was on my to-do list and I took the kids to the park to fly their kites. We invited my mom and dad to come along too. It was a fun afternoon of trying to get the kites in the sky. I actually think they make it hard to get a kite in the air on purpose, because really once we got the kites flying, the kids were no longer interested in holding onto a piece of string! They would much rather chase the kite, and try to get it in the air. But we had a great time, and all those things that were on my to do list, well, they sat just fine ;)
6 years ago





1 comment:
Looks fun!! Almost as warm as Vegas was. :)
Post a Comment