Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 24, 2010

March Bradley Girls Night

For our Bradley girls night in March we had a little shower for Ann and I. There are now four of us Bradley girls that are pregnant! (out of 5 that are married, soon to be 6). I am due end of April, Jenny is end of May, Ann is July, and Becky is October! It's the year of the baby for sure :) Since Ann and I are having our third soon, we had a small family shower. It was fun to get together, eat great food and play a fun game.

We played a game where you pick an object out of a box and you have to write advice to the person having the baby using that object. I liked mine so much - that I decided to share. Names have been withheld (you can claim yours if you want to :)

seashell - take your family on lots of vacations to the beach - have fun with the simple things. Make memories with your little boy that will be left, as this seashell is left, after you die.

eraser - at the end of the day erase all the negative thoughts and memories and reflect upon the joys. That will make your night go much better and give you a good start to your next day.

rubber band- having three kids may stretch you to your limit, but just remember to loosen up and things will always go back to normal, even if it takes some time.

pampers diaper - pamper your baby; no one likes a poopy baby; "special times" - you change all day long especially when they are new - enjoy it while you can; celebrate the milestones

toothbrush - a toothbrush can keep your teeth clean!

baby doll shoe - don't try to fit your kids into shoes they don't fit. This shoe is made for a cabbage patch doll - your babies feet probably won't fit... allow them to wear their own shoes.

Easter egg- I pray that your new little son, when you see this Easter egg, and you first glimpse at him, will remind you of Easter time and how Heavenly Father died for us, and you think that your baby just left his Heavenly home.

t-shirt - the first thing I thought when I pulled out a t-shirt was of course Maria is going to dress her little boy in a shirt. But then as I thought deeper, remember to dress your boy modestly adn clean. Girls and others will watch what he wears.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I love it. Feel free to send any advice you all have of having 3 kids! I'm getting nervous - but so excited, especially as the time gets closer and closer.. I got to get back to projecting!! :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm pretty sure we all look extra wide in those pictures! Arg, pregnancy is not easy on the camera. I'm a little jealous that you're the first to get the pregnancy behind you! Good luck in your last few weeks.