I've told you before - but I just love making fun cakes! These flip flops were super duper easy and they turned out just cute! Just make a regular 8 by 12 pan cake- and cut out a pair of flip flops... (I traced mine on a piece of paper first - then used that as a pattern on the cake). I used air heads xtremes sweetly sour belts for the toe holds, and fruit roll ups for the decorations on top of the flip flops - then I got some gummy fish and dolphins to put in the 'water'. The sand is some ginger snap cookies I had left from another treat I made a while ago - I just put them in the blender and let Eric blend them up - he LOVES using the blender! so super duper easy! Try it for your next summer/spring celebration!
Lisa gave me the idea from this website - Women's Day
go to this website then search for flip flop cakes
6 years ago





2 comments:
MMMM, Maria - that looks delicious! I love your cake ideas. Great inspiration! I need some ideas for tomorrow. :)
Cute Ri!! Nice work on the cake. What's the occasion? Does this mean summer is coming? Please tell me it is. The snow outside leads me to believe it's January. Grr.
Post a Comment