This is a shout out to all those who have helped me with Andrew - I wouldn't be recovering so well without you all!!!
I've never had so many people offer to bring me dinner - I feel almost guilty! I have been overwhelmingly blessed by my ward, and let me tell you I haven't had a mediocre dinner yet! I don't know if I've ever eaten so many balanced meals before! :) I've gotten lasagnas, casseroles, meat loaf, spaghetti and spaghetti pie, homemade pizza, roast and enchiladas - and so much more. All the meals have come lovingly prepared- with words of well wishes, and side dishes of healthy salads or veggies :) And some pretty awesome desserts too! I seriously get teary eyed just thinking of the outpouring of love I have received.
I can't thank my mom and my sister enough for all they've done for me too! I have the most awesome family. I'm so grateful for the example they are to me!! They have taken Abby and Eric countless times just so I can have a moment to rest or to just enjoy Andrew alone, and also to just entertain Abby and Eric so they don't think life is so bad! It's meant so much to me. I hope to be able to pay it forward. I am so blessed!!!! Thanks ya'll - from the bottom of my heart!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Isn't our ward amazing? It was the same way for me when Libby was born in February. Meals just kept coming and coming and coming.... :)
It was so nice though. We are surrounded by great people!
Post a Comment