Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 9, 2010

More pictures

We took a family photo at my sisters - doesn't Abby look so old?? When did my children grow up??? I cry when I think about not having a baby around - I guess it's been too long and I've forgotten how wonderful it is to have one to hold and cuddle!
Abby just loves Andrew - she even likes to hold him when he's crying. She says it doesn't bother her - and she is so patient with him. She just sings to him when I can't pick him up when he cries. She is the best older sister, and the best little helper.
Andrew going fishing...

I love this photo of Eric and Andrew. It just makes you realize how little Andrew is compared to Eric. Eric was so excited to have Andrew in his truck... hopefully he doesn't get too many ideas of pushing him around in it :)

Eric and Andrew


cute toes - Abby, Andrew and Eric... oh how fast they grow!!!

Andrew's profile - he looks so content!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Maria these pictures are unbelievably cute! You are so good about getting pictures done with cute little andrew. I love that photo with him and Eric in the truck. So cute!!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

More cute pictures! I especially love the very last one; he looks so perfect and tiny!

Lisa and Lance said...

Love ,LOVE, all the pictures! Great Job! I especially love the one with Eric smiling so big and Andrew crying, that is adorable!

Heather said...

Richard just did that airplane too! Love those. That is GREAT Eric will sit and do that. Hunter...no way! Great pics, you all look so good. Love all thrity piggies!