Manager Eric put me in charge of building his airplane this week... he saw that I had too much spare time on my hands and so he put me to work. Let me tell you when that kid wants something done, he'll nag you until you do it - so it's better to just get started! It only took me the entire week!
The project went from this - Eric popped the pieces out for me, what a great helper -To this...
With ONLY this as instructions - I can now see why it was only $1.00 They would have had to charge more if they would have included instructions that were actually useful, because it would have taken someone hours to write them. But I think my airplane turned out pretty nice.
Now Eric wants to play with it. Is it bad that I don't want him to even breathe on it after I put so many hours into gluing and piecing it together? I think I'll hang it from the ceiling in his room and just let him look at it. But - he's already told me he'd like me to put it somewhere he can touch it. I'm sure if I don't, I'll be finding a ladder of some kind in his room soon!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Wow! A whole week to build a one dollar airplane...I don't think I would have had your patience, Maria! If I tried to do that, it probably would have flown out my window- wings or no wings. (:
Becky, you are funny. That plane looks awesome! I'm sure it's just what you wanted to do this week. It reminds me of the airplane kit Thomas gave my dad for Christmas this year. It was more like $3, but the instructions were all backwards. It was funny listening to my dad and Thomas heavily discuss how the plane pieces should be put together. I actually don't think it ever got finished because they couldn't agree on the final steps.
Post a Comment