Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 18, 2010

Sidewalk chalk

On Saturday evening we journeyed out to the Bountiful Chalk Art Festival. It was so incredible. It was such a nice evening to be out and walking with the kids. We all enjoyed it. Abby, Eric and Mia were so impressed with all the art! I was too - inspired really. I wanted to go home and draw something! I wish I knew how to get involved with this festival - I think I need to look into this. It would be really fun to draw something for people to see! Maybe next year!


I took pictures of some of my favorite- really I could have taken pictures of almost all of them! But here are some highlights....





There were some spots on the sidewalk where anyone could draw - so I didn't feel bad letting the kids step on these, since there was no where to step that didn't have drawings on the sidewalk in this area :)
Eric getting gobbled by a shark!

Well - I wasn't the only one inspired by all this chalk art. Abby and Eric came home and wanted to make their own masterpieces. They decided to cover all the stairs with chalk. It looks pretty cool - and it makes colorful footprints on the carpet too LOL... the wonder of art!

No comments: