First off - the appointment today with the specialist went really well. They looked at Andrew's history and then they checked his ears. He still has fluid built up in the ears, even now with the antibiotic. So - they've decided to do tubes. I think that means YEAH.. but I'm not 100% sure. They can fit us in on Thursday. We'll see how that goes and if it helps... please keep him in your prayers!
Now for funner stuff....
FIRST HAIRCUT!Andrew's hair was just getting a little too girly looking... so we decided to buzz off his curls.
He was pretty chill while I cut away his golden locks. He was more interested in what was making all that racket on top of his head than in being scared of it.Here is his new haircut.. isn't he just so handsome!! :)
And of course - all smiles!
Andrew has started saying 'MOM' all the time now. When he does it, he sticks out his bottom lip - it is so adorable, I just want to hug him every time he does it... I LOVE IT!! He has even said 'dad' a few times... but not quite like he says mom right now... we'll work on that!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment