As I have Loved You - Kitty De Ruyter Bon

I recommend this book to everyone! If you have ever started to wonder if we can make a difference as mothers for our children, this is the book that will reassure you that you can make a difference in the world. This book buoyed me up and helped me see my trials and setbacks in the perspective I needed right now. I can make it through another day - with the help of my Father in Heaven. Pray... keep praying...teach your children to pray. There are answers everyday, to every situation! What a beautiful book. I can't explain the feelings I got as I read this book. I want to own this book so that I can come back to it often to remind myself of how I felt, and to remember the tears it brought to my eyes. It was such a touching story - please read it. I can't explain it, you need to read it to understand. Let me know if you read it -and we can talk!!
6 years ago





1 comment:
I just put it on my library list. There's a few holds first so maybe I'll be ready to read it by the time I get it. :)
Post a Comment