Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 19, 2011

Ragnar Relay 2011


RAGNAR ...We survived! ! :)

What a whirlwind week... trying to get ready for Ragnar and girls camp - but everything is in place - and Ragnar went well.

I don't have a lot of time to tell details - but here are a few highlights.



The team - before the race - fresh and ready to run... The night before we have a pasta party and decorated vans - it was fun as usual. Everyone was excited to get going. Van 1 had to get up at 4:00 am to get on the road to Logan for our starting time at 7:00am.

Van one was awesome! (Van two was too... I just didn't spend any time with them)

There's one thing I learned at this race....never be the runner after Trevor or Scott - they are too fast and you may not make it to the next exchange before they do....
I have 200 pictures on my camera alone - and I know Lisa and Jenny took a bunch too...and not to mention van two's pictures... so - you can see how sparse this post really is - but alas - I've run out of time! Ragnar was fun - frustrating at times (there were a few things that could be changed by Ragnar)- but mostly fun to be with family and away from real life for a few days. What a weekend of no sleep...

Now on to more no sleeping at girls camp...

1 comment:

Ann said...

I hope you survive girl's camp Maria! You'll need another week of sleep to catch up. :)