Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 21, 2011

Eric's birthday... a little late :)

Can you believe Eric is now 5 years old!!! Seriously - why does time have to go so fast??? Eric wanted a monster truck cake this year. It was really fun to create. I think I have more fun doing the cake than the kids do eating the cake!!

Eric is always silly in pictures now. I think it is a phase that most boys go through - at least I hope that someday he'll look at the camera nicely again.

We had a small birthday party for Eric on Friday night, the night before Eric's birthday. Great Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson, Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson, Great Grandma Bradley, Grandma and Grandpa Bradley, and 3 cousins of Eric's came to celebrate. It was a fun little party with lots of love!



Eric got a lot of fun toys - a boombox, legos, lego Harry Potter PS3 game, a new hat, airplanes, balloons, money, a book, and a new fort for his bunk bed. He had a great birthday!
Here is the fort I made him - it goes all the way around his bottom bunk - he actually is sleeping better with this, because it makes his room darker - yeah!!! Here's his cake ready to eat...
Here is Brian, Miles and Eric - the Bradley July birthdays at the monthly birthday party.

1 comment:

Lisa and Lance said...

LOVE the cake. That turned out so awesome. Just like a monster truck! Great work Maria!