Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 1, 2012

Andrew's Tantrum

We've been having a LOT of tantrums around here lately. I think Andrew is about to turn 2??!!! It sure has been showing in his actions. He has become very, VERY particular about things. He definitely came with an opinion. And he will surely let you know!!!!!! Lately he's just wanted to wear his P.J.'s all the time. I get him dressed in the morning, and before 10am, he's pulled out a pair of pajamas to wear - and INSISTS on wearing them. This morning was more dramatic than most mornings - so I ran for the camera... just in time to get most of his tantrum.

You see - I tried to trick him this morning. He has one pair of pajamas that he loves the most - but the bottoms are just a little too big. He won't let me put a clothes pin on it anymore to help hold them up, but he gets so frustrated with them always falling. So - when I changed his diaper I distracted him with a toy and put on a different pj bottom. I thought I had him tricked... it didn't take long for him to figure out what I had done though - and that's where this movie picks up. Him digging through his pajama drawer to find the bottoms he loves - just after taking off the ones I tried to trick him into wearing...

ENJOY - I can't be the only one having fun :)

4 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

Oh man, that is funny! LOL! I love how he is trying to pick the other ones up and put them away while he is throwing his fit! At least he is trying to be clean about it! Ha ha, that was awesome. You gotta love this stage! But I kind of feel for him too...sometimes I just want to stay in my pjs all day too! :)

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who records the tantrums! They aren't so bad when you can laugh at them.

Ann said...

At least he picked up the ones he didn't want!

The Tilley Turf said...

Oh man, that is so funny! I'm glad you can laugh about it too! I let Tyson watch it with me, so hopefully he doesn't get any ideas...(: