We all have cabin fever!!! So - to keep us all sane, and away from the T.V. (which is way to easy to just watch all day...) I got a little creative. This idea was sparked from one of Chris' old past times - shared by his mom - about how he and his younger brother used to race cars on one of the table leafs for hours. I thought it might work for Eric too... and by golly - it did! I just propped up a bench, because my table doesn't have any pieces.. and it worked great! Eric and Andrew loved racing the cars. We even ended up getting a bucket with a little bit of water in it for some extra fun. It kept the boys entertained for a good couple of hours - AWESOME!!!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Brilliant! I will definitely be trying this one!
I'm glad some of the old tricks still work!!!
Post a Comment