I used to be the best Juggler EVER! :) No - not with juggling balls, but with tasks. I felt like I could juggle so many different things with ease. I felt like I was on top of the world. Then I had my miscarriage - and all my juggling balls fell to the ground. I've tried numerous times in the last 6 weeks to get everything back up in the air - but I keep dropping them! It's very frustrating to me, and it makes me angry and sad. I guess I need to just step back and take a different approach - put one or two things back up and learn how to juggle everything again a little at a time.
Why do I tell you this? Because I feel overwhelmed with everything and have had to step back - something I don't normally do. I'm just asking for patience and understanding - that's all. Someday I'll feel like myself again!
I also read this article and it made me realize how we all need to be more gentle with each other - we have no idea what people are carrying around inside.
http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/2151
6 years ago





1 comment:
I understand how you feel! I used to think I was super-mom. I really was convinced I could do everything and that I should. A series of events last summer taught me that I'm not, and it was hard to take a step back. Then I also had a miscarriage and it seemed like things were just a mess. It was hard to trust the Lord's timing. I've had to let go of a lot of things and am finally starting to feel like things are getting better. I had to drop a few things I was juggling because some of the other things got heavier. Hang in there! You are a wonderful person!
Post a Comment