Among all the craziness this last week - I have to at least post something fun we did! Abby and I had free tickets to the Canyon's Ski Resort, from going to the Warren Miller Ski Movie in the fall.
I hadn't really planned on using mine - because I was pregnant...but I got to use them after all. I'm glad I got to get out at least one day this year. Although - I don't consider the "bunny hill" really getting out.... oh well - Abby has to learn somehow!Abby did a great job. She got tired fast - but was a trooper. (until that last run, when we'd both had enough!)
It was fun to spend the day with Abigail - I love my daughter - she's really growing up all too fast.
I took lots of pictures - you never know when you'll be back on that beautiful mountain. It was a perfect day. Fresh snow, warm sunshine (in between bouts of blizzard), and great family.
My dad, sister and her two girls came too - we had a great day. When Abby got tired, we rode the gondola down to the base of the mountain, then we got to ride the "bubble" back up.
It has a heated seat, and a cover so that the wind doesn't get to you. AWESOME...and it's super long, so you can pretty much take a little nap, or eat a snack or whatever you want. It was a good break. Thanks for a fun day Abby! You're the best!!!!
6 years ago





1 comment:
I had no idea you knew how to ski. I wish I did. What a fun day you two had. :)
Post a Comment