Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 15, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Eric

Eric is turning 6 on the 16th, but since we will be at a family reunion on his birthday, we celebrated his birthday early ;)  We had a Lego party...  Eric's favorite! 


Eric and Kaden helped me fill up 200 water balloons for the party - they were so excited to see all of these balloons...and they couldn't wait to pop them on everyone.
 I made chocolate lego men for the birthday cake - they turned out the exact size of a real Lego man.
 Eric requested a Lego Ninjago cake - so I did the green ninja head.  It wasn't exactly what Eric wanted - but he was ok with it.
 Eric and his cousins (his buddies).  Andrew thinks he belongs right with them...
  a more serious shot.
 We had a great water balloon fight on the trampoline - the boys seemed to enjoy that.
 The goodie bags and cake.  In the goodie bag there was a Lego coloring book I made, crayons, snaps, a juice, and a fruit snack.  If you want a copy of the Lego coloring book - let me know ;)
 Eric and his cake - doesn't he look happy?!
 The boys got creative and came up with their own way to get the cooler full of water up the slide so they could have a water slide. 
 They were pretty creative.  I thought it was pretty great.
 Andrew had a lot of fun hanging out with the boys.  Abby went with my sister - so she didn't have to do all the boy stuff :)
 Eating pizza and bread sticks.
 We had a great birthday party - it was really low key since Chris was out of town at the time. Thankfully I had my parents there to help supervise a little ;)  But we had a great time and Eric really loved his presents and his buddies!  I made him a lego wall... I got it in his room but not on his wall - I'll post pictures when I finish (hopefully that's soon)


On Friday we went to Farmington Pond with cousins to feed the ducks. These guys are all pretty much twins... Bryce and Abby are less than a month apart, Abby and McKayla are also less than a month apart, Andrew and Logan are only 5 months apart... and Katie and my little one coming will be 8 months apart.  So - we are kind of getting farther apart...but it's still fun to have cousins close in age! 
 Eric got a new tool box for his birthday with a hammer and nails.  He got right to building with the wood he was given, while his dad put together his new bike on Saturday.  It was a fun time!

No comments: