We started the month off with our annual sleep under the parachute night at Grandma Jacobsons! The kids really look forward to this sleep over every year. They all slept on cots under the parachute. It's a fun tradition!
I've been taking a photography class from Jessica Sprague. I've been having a lot of fun - I'm only 2 weeks in to the 6 week course. But I feel like I have learned a lot. Not like I'm professional now or anything, but I am not afraid to use some of the modes like S and A on my camera now. This week I'm learning how to go all Manual - scary! The kids all run when I get out my camera to do my homework ;) All except for Andrew who comes running to me and asks to have his picture taken. What a ham.
He game me the best faces ever today! I had to share...
My particular favorite! When did this little guy grow up? Seriously as I looked at these photos I realized he's not a baby... my little Andrew is a little kid!
He's quite the little guy - and he'll let you take a picture ANYTIME! He often brings me the camera and asks for a photo shoot..
Abby and Eric on the other hand - I had to bribe with candy! For just a few shots before they ran off.
my almost 9 year old isn't a baby anymore either... cry cry.. someday I'll figure out how to capture her most amazing eyes - it's not done right here - and I'm not sure how to do it yet - but rest assured... I WILL FIGURE IT OUT!
Abby tricked Eric into coming - so he wasn't very happy at first -
yes, nice scowl...
But, he finally relented and just let me take a shot. He can be such a sweetie when he wants to be!
I'm having so much fun with my camera. I hope someday I can produce amazing photos... ahh..someday :)





1 comment:
I love this post! 70 years is amazing. :) What a fun idea to have a great party and by the way, nice photoshop work!
Post a Comment