Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 30, 2012

10 year celebration


 Last week Chris and I finally got to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.  Our anniversary is actually June 21st, but since we were on Trek at that time - we had to postpone our celebrations.  July was too busy as well...so we ended up waiting until August.  We went August 21st - that should at least count for something! :) 


 My parents took our kids while we went into Salt Lake for the night.  We went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner, walked around Temple Square and the new City Creek and just had a great evening of talking and catching up. It's was good for both of us!
I
We got to spend the night at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast - the same place we went for our Honeymoon.  Ya- that brought back a lot of memories :)  But I think we will change that tradition.  I guess bed and breakfast places aren't our style.  I felt like I was spending the night at my mom's house - with the hostess asking us where we were going every time we came out of our room, and asking us all about our breakfast and making sure we got enough to eat....and asking what we were going to do with the rest of our day...  I guess I'm just not outgoing enough :) I would rather stay in a regular hotel and keep to myself. Maybe next year we'll do that.


Here's to another 10 years of amazing marriage!!!  :)

No comments: