Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 1, 2012

Lagoon

 We finally made it to Lagoon this year!  The kids have been asking all year long if we could go to Lagoon.  We've waited for a good deal - and we finally got one!  And because a lot of schools had already started in Utah - it wasn't very crowded...that's a first!  It was a great day.

I mostly just have pictures of Eric and Andrew in Kiddie Land because Chris and Abby went off on their own to ride all the big rides.  I was a bit jealous - but what can you do when you're pregnant? :)

 
 I had fun watching the boys ride the rides.  It was so cute how well Eric took care of Andrew, helping him on to all the rides.  It was quite touching. 
 They seemed to have a good time together - and I got to kind of just sit back and watch and take pictures.

 We had snacks - and we really enjoyed our day out!
 Andrew wanted the frog on the carousel.  I even got to ride the carousel -but I was sure glad when it stopped...ugh.. it made me sick going in circles!
 Abby and Chris joined us on a train ride... yeah!
 see - I really was at Lagoon ;)
 When the whistle blew - Andrew covered his ears - "too loud" he said!  (notice how Eric did the same thing behind him?? ) 
 Eric used to do this same thing with the whistle - still does - Here's a picture of Eric on the train ride doing the same thing back in 2008 - I guess they are cut from the same mold!  

 Eric in 2008 on Lagoon Train


We got to ride Oddysea  together.  I went on it once, so I could cool off...but I decided it wasn't worth it after that - ugh...
 
 Here's Eric and I
 

 More Kiddie Land!
 
 Andrew was always so upset when Chris and Abby went on big rides.  He wanted to go with them!  He got to go on the dragon ride.  First with Chris - then he cried and cried for more. But Chris couldn't do another ride...so Abby took him this time!  Can you believe Abby's old enough (or at least tall enough) to be a responsible partner for a 2 year old to ride?  I can't either!!  Andrew loved it - and could have ridden this ride all day!!!
 

Andrew upset that daddy won't ride with him again!

  

Another round of Odysea 

 We let the boys run through the fountain at the end of the day.  They were so cold and wet when they were done - but they didn't care.  I ended up putting on their dry swim clothing after just so they wouldn't have to go around soaking wet. 
 I tried to put Andrew down for a nap - but he wasn't about to miss one moment of Lagoon fun!  Who can blame a kid for trying to have as much fun as possible!? 

No comments: