Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 2, 2012

Abby's day

 It was nine years ago today that I had Abigail Maria Bradley.  My how nine years can fly!  If I would have known then that I wouldn't be having any other girls... I probably would have tried to spoil her a little more... or at least I would have bought a few more cute outfits... alas...I didn't.  I hope she doesn't hold that against me someday!
 She was the cutest little baby - she stayed tiny for so long, it was so fun!  She was 6lbs 5oz.  Just a tiny little girl. She was our hardest baby by far (unless this next baby can outdo her...which I hope he doesn't)  She was colicky, didn't sleep, didn't eat well, and liked a schedule - which we were never consistent on because Chris and I were both still in school and trying to work!  So every semester it changed on her - she did not like change.


Chris and I had to learn really fast to try to be patient with her - it was not easy - but it was worth it. Now she is the sweetest, kindest little gal.  She is so sensitive to what is going on, always watching out for others, and making sure the world is fair. :)  We love her so much!
Thanks for coming to our family sweet little Abigail!

No comments: