The Jacobson week of fun started Monday July 22nd. My brother and his family stopped for an overnight stay at Dave and Lori's. So, we decided to head down and enjoy dinner with them! It was fun to be with everyone.
The boys out fixing the motorcycle so they could play :) It just had a flat tire, but it takes a little effort to fix a front flat!
Dave making some great burgers. YUM!!!
We went back to Saint George after that, worked a few more days, then headed down to Centerville to be with the family on Wednesday night after work.
Thursday morning started with a wonderful breakfast - thanks to my mom!
Then it was off to LAGOON! Seriously you would have thought we were going to Disneyland the way my kids were talking about it. They were so excited!
Waiting for Lagoon to open... getting tickets.School rivals :)
Uncle Rich and Dad Jason showing Blue all the cool things we could go on that day.
My cute niece Sierrah! She's just so awesome!!
My dad and mom babysat at Lagoon for me. They took Ethan so I could enjoy the rides with my kids. It was so fun - they do so much for me!
Ethan had a good day - he played with water in his stroller, hung out with grandparents and got spoiled with love! He was a happy little guy!
Abby on the bumper cars.
Getting ready to go on Sky Coaster! Yes - I was nervous... but I had to be a "cool" aunt! :)
I went with Sierrah!
It was seriously a BLAST. I screamed...and screamed, but I had a ton of fun!
My parents made sure we were well fed throughout the day. My mom always makes sure we have yummy food! And it really hit the spot!!!
Friday we spent the day hanging out. Chris had to work - so he just had to disappear and dig in to that. We spent the day at my mom's. Ethan loves Grandma's Mr. Potato Head!
The boys love Grandma's Lego's!
I was busy making a cake! I had lots of helpers!!! We first made chocolate Lego men.
Then we molded our rice crispy treats into the shape of a "whale".. well - that's what I accidentally kept calling it anyhow! It was really a shark. And I almost made the fin backwards - good thing I had lots of helpers there to help me get it right!
The boys entertained themselves by flooding the sandbox! Boy do they love that sandbox!
We finally got the mold done...and it was time for lunch.
After lunch we frosted the cake. I think it turned out pretty cool! It was for Tate's birthday.
During the day we also did some fun art projects. You know me and my projects. I've always got one up my sleeve. :) I love doing art projects with my nieces and nephews. (and kids)
Chris joined us for dinner on Friday... he mostly just got to hold Ethan for me :)
We also went to visit Grandma Rainey. It was a full house, but she didn't seem to mind everyone coming over to say hello.
Saturday the company all left. I got a picture of Jason's family on the way out. What a cute family. They are missing their oldest who is working in Louisiana. Earning money for his upcoming mission.
Gini's handsome TOUGH boys... :)
Saturday evening we went to see Grandma Edythe Bradley. She has been in a rest home for a few months now. We have tried to visit whenever we are down. We are so grateful we took the time to make a visit on Saturday. She was so tired. But she was so sweet. She wanted to hold Ethan. She kept telling the kids how much she loved them. She was so amazing!
She even wanted to hold Andrew. She hugged all of them, listened to them, talked to them and just kept telling us she loved us. We were so grateful we made the time to say hello, because on Saturday night she fell and went into a coma and died early Sunday morning. We were so glad we were able to say goodbye to her! We will greatly, greatly miss our Grandma Bradley!






No comments:
Post a Comment