Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween!  We had quite the Halloween this year in St. George!  The night before Halloween, we had a ward party - a trunk-or-treat and chili cook off.  I made the trunk of our car a zoo, and had Ethan as my little lion.  I won 5 free cupcakes at our local bakery for my creativity :)  SWEET!

On Halloween, the kids got to wear their costumes to school.  Abby decided to go as a graduate to school, since her real costume wasn't easy to take off for bathroom breaks during the day :)  I think she looks like a cute graduate.  After school, we headed to Chris' work and showed off the costumes to the other workers.  They brought their kids too....all two of them! One for each co-worker!  Ya - I was feeling a little weird having such a "big" family LOL. 
 This year Andrew decided to be a cowboy.  He was so adorable.  I just wanted to squeeze him.  He didn't have a button up shirt - but Ethan did....and it fit GREAT - go figure!  It is an 12-18 month shirt- so it is a little big for Ethan at least.  They could now share shirts.
 Abigail was Princess Leia.  I love her hair all done up like this - I think it's adorable.  She looks so grown up.  We let her go trick-or-treating with a friend.  She was so excited, until we made her take Eric too :)  But she had a great time after all. 
 Eric was a BYU football player.  He said football players don't smile, so he wanted to look mean in his photo.  :)  I love my Eric.  He is growing up so fast.  He was so excited to be let in on the big kid trick-or-treating with his friend and Abby's friend (they happen to be siblings as well!- that helps!)
 Ethan was my little lion.  He enjoyed riding around in the stroller while we took Andrew to a few homes around our neighborhood.  He was laughing and having a great time.  He thought it was great fun. 


Next year I think we will head down to a different neighborhood - there were SO MANY homes up here that no one was at, we would go to one, and have to skip about three... and they have automatic lights since they are vacation homes - so it was tricky to know which ones to ring the doorbell to.  We just looked for lights on inside as well.  Next year we will know better!  It was still fun to walk around and enjoy the evening together.  We did get to see a real owl on top of a neighbors house - that was pretty amazing!  And kind of spooky at the same time.  Overall it was a fun holiday.

No comments: