Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Apr 15, 2014

Blue's baptism

We took the opportunity to drive to my brother's home in Arizona to witness the baptism on my nephew.  We got to the church a bit early - so I took the time to take a few photos of my kiddos. Ya - they totally loved it :)  HAHA.. 

 Abby - she makes fun of me for taking too many photos.. ;)  She's getting sick of looking at the camera! 
 Eric is a sweetheart and has learned that if he just flashes me a quick smile - I'll stop bugging him.  He's actually quite cooperative! And he's such a handsome kid!  It will be his turn to get baptized soon. 
 Ethan - man he is easy to catch smiling!  Getting him to hold still for a minute is the hard part!  But I caught a great one this time.  Oh he melts my heart!
 Andrew is at the stage where he usually runs away as soon as the camera comes out!  But I caught him for a second this time.  He's my little love bug. 
 Here is my brothers family before the baptism. Minus the eldest who is on a mission right now!
 My nephew was baptized in the neighbors pool.  That allowed enough room for his brothers to help carry him in and out of the pool and hold him while the ordinance was taking place.  The spirit was so incredibly strong - He is a special young man! 
 I caught his brothers afterwards fixing his tie for pictures - This is the most amazing family! These siblings really watch out for each other.
 My brother and my nephew!
 After the baptism, we went back to our hotel and got to go swimming in a different pool.  The kids had a great time getting some of their energy out!
 Andrew and Grandma :)
 Eric playing in the water - he loves the water almost as much as Abby!
 My brother and Blue playing in the water.
 Grandma gave Andrew some skittles...  then he had a hoard of little birdies chirping for candy! :) He had a great time feeding them one at a time. 
 Saturday night we hit the In and Out burger joint.  It's like family tradition now to go here!  The weather was perfect - and the food was great too.
I caught Chris teaching Blue how to play a game on his phone.  It's those little moments in life that are remembered, aren't they?

What a special weekend - I'm grateful we got to spend some time with cousins.  I'm glad the weather was good and that we were able to have a little fun together.  Hopefully next time there won't be construction on the road that delays us for 2 hours (going 15 miles an hour is TORTURE...it's like we transported back to horse and buggy there for a while!)

No comments: