We made it just in time for the Bradley Grand Kid party.... All of the Bradley Grandchildren were there - it was a crazy swim party and the kids had a blast!
They enjoyed playing in the sun, going down the slides, splashing, screaming and then watching movies. They seemed to have a great time together. It was fun to be able to make it.
Wednesday we woke up to a BRAND NEW 8 YEAR OLD in the house... :) Happy Birthday Eric. I seriously can't believe he's 8!!
Grandma Jacobson made him a special breakfast with toast, raspberry jam, and bacon... his favorites!!! He loves raspberry jam, especially homemade from grandma's garden!
Then we headed up to Layton to watch the Lego movie with the Bradley cousins! The kids loved the movie :) And then we had lunch and played at McDonalds on the play land. The kids were in heaven!
Ann made Eric a birthday cookie, and Miles too of course :)
We had a lot of fun celebrating birthdays and just being together! Andrew, Miles, McKaylee, Cohen and Tyson are all 4 - what a cute little group of cousins. I hope they can always be friends!!
Eric and Ryland are such good buds - its so fun to see them hang out.
After lunch we headed back to the Jacobson's where my sister and I hung out while the kids played in the sand box, and shot sling shots at targets in the back yard ;) I love summer at Grandma's house!!
We had a yummy dinner...
and then headed to the pool at Great Grandma's house!
We had a great time swimming and enjoying the wonderful water.
I hope Eric had a fun birthday. It was a little low key - but I hope he feels like we love him. No huge birthday cake this year... just a trip to both Grandparents home! :)
On Thursday we went to Lagoon.





No comments:
Post a Comment