Andrew adores his cousins -
Abby went with the big kid group - they went on the rides all by themselves!!! They are certainly growing up fast. They love the big rides - Wicked, spider, colossus, screamer, samarai, rocket, re-entry....you name it, they will go on it! It's so fun to see them so grown up.
I got to go on a few rides with them... this was the new ride, Air Race. Oh - it made me dizzy!! I
must be getting old ;)
We had a group of boys - Eric and his two cousins, that loved the "middle rides" like Bat, bombora, Odysea, the Dragon, swings, and the Log ride. They had a great time together.
On the Tidal wave with my nieces!
Eric got really brave this year and ventured onto the White Roller Coaster!! I love it! :)
Andrew, McKaylee and Camden had a blast in the kiddie land! These 4 year olds are so cute together. They just love each other so much. I really think Andrew and McKaylee could be twins! They act so much like each other it's rather hilarious. They are so cute together.
This is the Paratrooper. Eric and Kaden went on this ride - but Andrew couldn't get on because he had sandals on. He was SO MAD. He kept saying how much he hated the ride operator... He was seriously NOT HAPPY ;)
Getting wet on Odysea
All in all, we had an amazing day at Lagoon. There wasn't much of a crowd and very few lines that we had to wait in for long. The weather was fantastic and the kids had a blast with their cousins! I was so worried about going without Chris - but it ended up being a fantastic day, thanks to my sister, and sister in laws!!!! Thanks gals! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment