Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 13, 2014

It's Great to be Eight!


 

 My little E has started growing up right before my eyes!  He was so excited to get baptized! We had family come in town Thursday night to celebrate his baptism. 


  Grandpa, Eric and Kaden worked on Eric's model airplane.  Grandpa ended up finishing it all up for Eric.  It turned out pretty awesome!
 Each evening we headed down to the park for a bit of play time.  The kids love the park.  Andrew was the instigator - he can't get enough of this park!!!
 Cohen seemed to like it too!
 Saturday morning we went to the church for Eric's baptism. The kids were excited to see Grandma Bradley!
 Eric and his shy hug... You might not think he loves these hugs from his body language, but when you give him attention like this - just watch his eyes light up afterward... he really does love a good hug - sometimes you just have to give it to him - 'cause he'll never ask!  (his poor girlfriend someday)
 especially Andrew...
 Eric is all dressed in white ready for his baptism! 

 Jacobson Family
 Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson with our family  (my dad is getting his mustache going in celebration of his 70th birthday... :)  I love it!)
 Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson.  Eric asked my dad (his grandpa) to confirm him.  These two have a special bond! 
 Bradley family!
 Grandma and Grandpa Bradley with Eric.
 Chris and I with Eric.  What a special day!!
 Chris and Eric
 Bradley Families and Drollinger Family!

 These are our cute neighbors!  The kids go over to their home almost everyday to get bubble gum!  They have been the sweetest grandparents to the boys.  They treat our kids so well.  I think we'll be good friends!  Jim totally reminds me of my grandpa, so I have a soft spot for him!  ;) 
 After the baptism, we headed to the splash pad to cool off...
 the kids love getting wet!  Nothing better than a little water!
 And we had to go on the carousel! :)
 I think it's so random that there is a carousel in the park, but I love it.  It's so nostalgic.  And the kids think it's grand!
 Thomas hitched a ride with Lisa and Lance to come down to the baptism.  He seemed to have a good time with the kids. 
 Kim and Kelli :)  cuties.



1 comment:

AnJ. said...

I love that first picture of him. He's so handsome in his new suit. Congratulations!