Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 10, 2014

11?!!!

 I just can't believe my little girl is 11 now!  Where in the world did the last 11 years go? 

I let her plan her own little party.  She prepared some sand art activities, minute to win it games, and even gave me a list of prizes to buy for her games. :)  I love when she takes over and does the work.  It's so awesome!  I love that she takes the challenge and will follow through with it.
 She had some fun friends over.  The games were great.  The girls seemed to enjoy them all.  We had a great birthday for her!  I love getting to celebrate!!  Happy 11th birthday my little sweetie!
 Things she is into right now;
Watching netflix Disney reruns
training dogs (Titas and Rachel)
swimming in SUSA
hanging out in her room
beading
drawing
going out to eat
begging to go to Fiesta Fun Center

No comments: