Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 10, 2014

500 Miles!!

At the end of August, I accomplished a goal I had set in January 2014. I have now run 500 miles this year!  I can't believe I actually did it.  Most years I only log around 300 miles.  I knew it would be hard to get 500 miles in, but I did it... and I still have 4 more months!  How many more miles will I run?  I'm not sure, but I'm shooting for another 200 at least. Why not?! 

In 8 months, I ran 500 miles, lost 8 pounds and took my average mile pace from 10 minutes down to 8:30.  I think that's pretty awesome! 

Why do I run?
I don't necessarily run to loose weight. 
I run to clear my mind.
I run to overcome the negative thoughts I have.
I run to reduce stress
I run to think about life
I run to be alone
I run to feel better about my body.
I run so I can keep up with my kids.
I like running.
I like being fit and healthy.

1 comment:

AnJ. said...

You go girl! 500 miles is very impressive.