In celebration of my dad's 70th birthday he planned a trip with his boys to go hunting! They met at my brother's house and had a great time! They all brought their sons to join in the fun. They went out hunting for grouse and they also did some fishing. I think they had a great time... among some adventures as well. They all decided to grow a mustache too, in honor of my dad! ;)
so of course I had to make a mustache cake :)
Chris and I met up with them Friday night to party. We had a good time eating and just relaxing together. The kids all had a great time playing with each other.
Ethan was pretty chill and just wanted to sit and hang out with Grandma, cousin Rich, dad, and uncle Rich. :) He didn't mind being calm... considering he just got 6 stitches, it's understandable :)
We had a good time catching up with the boys. I hope they had a great time hunting.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment